- Skin Care by MedCosmetic “The finest Medical Aesthetics clinic in Kansas City and the Midwest”
- Infinite Light (New Poem from June 5, 2013)
- Defining the Future – Kansas City’s Opportunity
- Alee (New Poem from May 1, 2013)
- “Move Over Rover” – Google Fiber Is Coming To Olathe, Kansas!
- An Alleluia Dressed In Black (New Poem from March 2, 2013)
- Who to call with an electrical problem? In Overland Park (and JoCo) it’s an easy decision 24/7.
- Make Every Day Count in 2013
- It’s Time for the “Te-Vick” Offense in Kansas City: The Chiefs Gameplan for 2013.
- Fire Up A Torch. Light Up The Sky.
- A Word From Joe
- Business Essentials
- Digital Marketing
- Featured Deals
- Free Business Tools
- Latest News
- Sports Columns
- Wisdom: Thoughts and Quotes
Category Archives: Business Essentials
Don’t think 20% better, or twice as good . . . .Think 100 Times – Faster, More Powerful. The old ISP and cable feudal lords know that the ‘gig is up’. Sad that someone entirely outside the industry had to come in and build a platform for the future – but there is much excitement, because a fiber-optic network is finally underway. The clamor for Google Fiber is resounding throughout our land – ask any city leader about the calls and emails that they get, saying “Can we get it? When can we get it??!”. Continue reading
Google Fiber has announced that Olathe, KS is on the slate to receive Google Fiber’s 1,000Mbs Internet Service. We Love it! Continue reading
This is not my list of goals for 2013, this is my approach to attaining those goals (in addition to a written plan). Continue reading
I’m doing EVERYTHING I can to help make this latest Google ‘gift to the World’ get built and spread as quickly, and effectively as possible. Gigabit Internet Speeds Upstream and Downstream? OH YEAH! Crystal-clear HD video-conferencing? OH YEAH! Speeds that are 100 TIMES FASTER at a better rate than companies that just want to keep out any new competitors, continue to screw their customers and NOT work to build something better? OH YEAH! (yes, Pete – I heard you). Well, I’m drinking the Kool-Aid. Continue reading
When using On-Site Analytics, be prepared to learn that you have an ‘ugly baby’ for a website (and possibly an ‘ugly baby’ for a digital marketing campaign as well!). That’s okay. The whole idea here is to reach your organization’s goals. Continue reading
It is time to build your site for web 3.0 (the semantic web). Start now by using schema.org’s microdata wherever and whenever possible. Continue reading