- Skin Care by MedCosmetic “The finest Medical Aesthetics clinic in Kansas City and the Midwest”
- Infinite Light (New Poem from June 5, 2013)
- Defining the Future – Kansas City’s Opportunity
- Alee (New Poem from May 1, 2013)
- “Move Over Rover” – Google Fiber Is Coming To Olathe, Kansas!
- An Alleluia Dressed In Black (New Poem from March 2, 2013)
- Who to call with an electrical problem? In Overland Park (and JoCo) it’s an easy decision 24/7.
- Make Every Day Count in 2013
- It’s Time for the “Te-Vick” Offense in Kansas City: The Chiefs Gameplan for 2013.
- Fire Up A Torch. Light Up The Sky.
- A Word From Joe
- Business Essentials
- Digital Marketing
- Featured Deals
- Free Business Tools
- Latest News
- Sports Columns
- Wisdom: Thoughts and Quotes
Category Archives: Healthcare Program Reviews
This program is a “must” for anyone not covered by health insurance, and it’s also a perfect fit for H.S.A. users and those with high deductibles. With the HCCR membership a patient can get their needed and/or uncovered care at the lowest possible prices. H.S.A. users simply pay for the service with their H.S.A. card and the cost applies to the deductible. Those with high-deductible (catastrophic) policies can use the membership to keep costs to a minimum for all uncovered, (prior to the deductible being reached) care. This could save someone usually at least 50% on all their uncovered healthcare bills prior to the deductible being reached. HUGE! Continue reading