Happy Thanksgiving! 2013 was a year of growth. This year I am thankful for the following (in no certain order):
1. Health, wisdom, and good sleep when I need it,
2. The love of family and friends,
3. The best friends in the world that are like family (you really are),
4. People with dreams, vision, passion, and that like to build things,
5. A Guardian Angel that works overtime,
6. Anyone that believes in me – that means the world, and a great community that decided that my dream was worthy of becoming real,
7. Thinkers – for they help us consider our consciousness and reality in new ways,
8. Inventors, Innovators and Tinkerers – for they help us experience existence in new (and hopefully better) ways,
9. Artists, Entertainers and Storytellers – for they help us all to see, hear, smell, touch and taste the World from new and amazing points of view,
10. The Kansas City Chiefs, #amazingyear
11. The greatest Mom in the world,
12. The Love of a Benevolent God,
14. People that stand up for what is right,
16. Passion and Inspiration,
17. Second chances (even ones that haven’t come yet),
18. The Internet and other cool technology (as long as we use it right),
19. Free Thinkers that ask questions,
20. The ability to learn from mistakes,
21. My dog (such unconditional love, loyalty and companionship),
22. Those strong enough to win their own battles and help others that struggle,
23. Being part of the World at important time where we are beginning to grow up.
So there is the short list. What are YOU thankful for this year? Please weigh in, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
And Happy Thanksgiving to you!